Search This Blog

Sunday 13 March 2011

The Colorado Kid. By Stephen King

Nom at this book. Stephen King is one of my personal faves. I love the man. I like the way he writes, Though some of his endings leave a lot to be desiredm Such as the ending of Black House. Fab book but left me wanting at the end. 
 Now The Colorado Kid? Where do I start?
 It is a selection of short stories, The leading one being The Colorado Kid itself. Set in Maine as is the norm, A young journalist named Stephanie asks her mentors and employers if anything strange and unexplainable has ever happened, Well if you ask me, Asking that question in one of Stephen King's books is just plain silly, Like the answer is going to be "NO" hahahaha.
 Anyway. Stephies employers begin the story of the Colorado kid. Without giving away the story, Its enthralling. A must read and not just for that story, If I remember rightly there are around four or five short stories in this book. 
 Now this will cost you £2.87 on your Kindle, For mass market paperback (used) £1.97. And for hard back (take a deep breath now.........£22.00. STEEP. But worth it. I tend to go to tiny little dusty book stores if I can find one, If not I put up with the bustle in Waterstones. The prices listed on here are Amazon prices. You may be able to find it cheaper somewhere else, But I am here to review books for fun and for other peoples pleasure. I aint doin your leg work :) 

 Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment