Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Five People. No Seriously, Just Five

This book at first sight come across as a documentary. Does that make sense? lol. No, But seriously, It looks all........Well I can explain it. 
I mean its not really eye catching is it? C'mon....Look at it......Its.............Boring? Hardly screams "read me" Does it?
 But whats inside? Amazing. 
 In actual fact, The way its written it should perhaps be called Five People You Meet On The Way To Heaven. But I guess that's not practical. The five people are either people you knew in life or people you never actually met but may have had some sort of butterfly effect on their life.
  Makes you think about what really happens when you die.....Why five people? Why so many? Or so few if you prefer.....Is there something special in the number??? Why not a nice even number like six? Or four?
  I got to thinking about that and then thought I would end up as a Five People You Meet In Hell ha ha. The five people you pissed off in life...........Would love to know who they would be.
 This book is not big, I read it in a day and a half, But its really profound. You ever get a chance, Then please read it. I was really impressed but then the written word just impresses me no end. I have read terrible books in my time but Hell I didn't put them down till the very end, Then when I got to the end I calmly put it down and then mutter to myself for several hours about its total crapness.
 Anyway. Read this. I demand it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment