Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Been away???

So yeah, Hi, How are you all?
 Well lets see, I kinda got side tracked and ended up being away from this for longer than I actually thought I had ha ha, How about that. But lets see now, At least I have read some books eh? Wanna hear read about them? Course you bloody do. But its gonna have to wait. Because I have this over whelming urge to tell you why I haven't been here for centuries. Well, See, Nah I'm not saying, Urge has left me he he. But just been busy with things, My son and work. Also trying to do something with my life other than vegetate on Face book playing mind numbing games and stuff. 
  But I intend to start putting a little more effort into this cos I really didn't start this just to get bored and wander off. So we will see. I look forward to getting some more followers and yakking on about rubbish books that I suffered through, and great books that I didn't want to put down, even when I reached the last page
So should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment